New Packing Slip

tradbuy07
New Community Member

What is wrong with you people at Paypal? You took a prefectly good shipping label purchase form and created a <removed>. So we used the shipping labels on Ebay, which were the same as the old Paypal label page. The only thing Paypal had that was any good was the packing slip. Very nice, clear, concise.... but some idiot at Paypal had a "better idea" and came up with a new "woosie", limp, amatuer packing slip. Didn't anyone ever teach you, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

johnmcgrath2
Contributor
Contributor

The half sheet is so that you can handwrite (in large block letters) an apology to your customers for requiring them to read the tiniest little font imaginable.

Login to Me Too

BuckeyeBookGuy
Contributor
Contributor

HATE IT HATE IT HATE WTF

Login to Me Too

u30cg
Contributor
Contributor

LOL, my response exactly!

@BuckeyeBookGuy wrote:

HATE IT HATE IT HATE WTF

Login to Me Too

Kraftwiz
Contributor
Contributor

Can we get the OLD Packing Slip back??  This new one total bites, hard to read and format is crap!!!

Login to Me Too

Marcosa
Contributor
Contributor

Pretty bad...very hard to read and the lack of options showing on the description part of the packing slip is a real problem for my business.  Please go back to the old packing slip.

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
I agree!
Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor
Can we get an answer from Paypal on this? Ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Volorn
Contributor
Contributor

Everytime you people change something, it inturupts the flow of conducting daily business. Stop looking for busy work.

The "new" invoice is aweful and not needed or wanted. Please either change it back or give us the option to view it in classic.

Login to Me Too

TomHa
Contributor
Contributor

New packing slip is a joke  - Just talked with Shaun at paypal support he said there was no change.  Now I find this community - where there is lots of users with the same problem.   Bring back the old packing slip PLEASE

Login to Me Too

HHPAC
Contributor
Contributor

The old Paypal packing slip worked perfectly when printing with my label printer on 4x6.25" label stock. Now it looks like...well let's just say illegible. Great job PayPal(Please note that this sentence was pure sarcasm). Who asked for a new packing slip format? Instead of paying people to come up with ideas to make more work for me and apparently a lot of other users as well, fire the person and/or persons that came up with this idea and go back to giving sellers tiered discount transaction fees for those of us making more money for you(Please note that this sentence was not sarcasm).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.