New Multi Order Shipping problems

cosmicray
Contributor
Contributor

I have two basic problems with the new Multi Order Shipping interface.

1) The "show postage on label' " appears to be stuck on. Even if I click it off, it comes right back on.

2) I cannot find any way to set the postage date to TOMORROW. Many times I print postage for the next day in advance (like today, Sunday, for Monday morning). If that option is there, I can't find it.

Because of both of those, I'm going back to the old system for now.

TIA

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mealworms2go
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Cosmicray, I am having this same issue.  I always print my shipping labels the evening before because our small town Post Office is only open from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM and then again from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM and if I wait and try to create the labels the day of, sometimes there are so many people using the MOS, that it gives me errors or "try again later".  So, I would rather just make them the night before and not have to worry if I won't be able to get the labels made and to our post office in one of those 2 hour windows.  Plus sometimes I have to leave early in the AM and have to make them the night before no matter what.  With no way to change the date, I can't because our post master won't accept if the date has the day before as the date!

I didn't notice if the postage amount was printed on my last labels because I just assumed that since I turned it off, that it wouldn't, but I will look next time I use that version. I too am having to switch to the previous version (why in the heck did they change it when it worked fine and they had the glitches finally worked out?) but according to ebay, it is only going to be available for a VERY short window of time!  All I know is they BETTER fix the issues or I will have to get my Stamps.com app back and I hate to use that because I have to manually add tracking numbers to Paypal... 

Login to Me Too

redrose46
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here.  I can't locate a shipping date.  Also, I just checked my label & the postage cost is displayed DESPITE having that feature turned off.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.