Negative balance on PayPal account

fakerdesu
New Community Member

Hi, my paypal account is at negative right now. I have deposited enough money on my bank so that paypal can automatically deduct the negative amount from my bank account. The question is how long does it take before paypal does the deduction? I don't want my -20,49€ to become -40 or something like that. I hope you understand my situation.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rspringer
New Community Member

I was not able to see the other person's response but, this happened to me because a vendor charged me eventhough I cancelled the free trial several days in advanced.  When I tell you it was the biggest mess I have ever seen.  A charge of $16.98 turned into almost $100 worth of delinquent charges because paypal kept trying to get it from my account, and it was not there.  I just resolved to add the money directly to my Paypal account to keep them from messing up my bank account even more.  

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you have to transfer fund from your bank account ,do it now,Paypal will send you email asking you to do so.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.