Need urgent help regarding Unauthorized Claims & Hacked Computer

SandraSanctuary
New Community Member

Hi All,

I am having trouble with my merchant account. Our laptop has been hacked by a RATs (remote admin tool) malware whereby the user can access my computer. We have had 2 Korean users using our PayPal sending money to their own PayPal. Our PayPal account has auto sign in for registered staf memebers to purchas stocks / manage the account, this was how they gained access. Because it was through our own IP and computing system PayPal denied my case for Unauthorize case because there were no traces of " third party access ". Even though there were a couple of transaction of them sending 700AUD and refunding us and then 700USD and cancelling the funds and back and forth with failed attempts up to 5!!!

In the end they have sent themselves 1040USD and 700USD.

My history has also never showed any transactions with people in Korea and never purchased stock from Korea. Which I told PayPal - I also told PayPal I have a written and signed statement from our I.T support that we were infected and seemed like they took the money. 

Because both these cases were closed and not in my favour. I want to open a Item not received Case - because if I apprently sent money to these people there would be items I should receive right?? Yet I did not receive 1 tracking information at all. Not sure what PayPal are looking at but this clearly shows that something is up. Anyway, there is no appeal option on these closed cases and PayPal is not replying to my emails. 

What can I do to prove that these people are fradulent and get my money back?

Best Regards

Sandra. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Once the case is closed,you cannot re open the case.

if it comes from your credit card,then file chargeback with your cc issuer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.