My withdrawal to my bank has been pending over 72 hours

rachelzeno17
Contributor
Contributor

My withdrawal to my bank has been pending over 72 hours and

My lights will be off in a couple days.

Did anyone ever recieve funds after pending withdrawal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GamingNFriends
Contributor
Contributor

I had an issue with the transfer taking awhile as well, didn't get my funds until the 5th day. Sometimes transfers take 3-5 days to complete, if it goes over that I would phone in paypal about this matter.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Does the PayPal transacton detail show pending or completed?

Login to Me Too

rachelzeno17
Contributor
Contributor

It still say pending. I cant cancel it or anything and when I call they tell me I have no holds.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What bank?

Do you have sufficient avaiable balance in your PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

rachelzeno17
Contributor
Contributor

Yes..  the money I sent to my bank acct  had cleared and I know the buyers are happy. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

where does the $$ come from?

Did you sell something and someone paid you?

if so,it takes time to collect his fund,Paypal ussually allows us to withdraw or spend it,but not always.

Login to Me Too

rachelzeno17
Contributor
Contributor

I sold some stuff I had laying around. My buyers are happy...but im not because I cant recieve my money. I heard they can hold a withdrawal for review...I called and asked if thats why it still pending and she told me everything was ok...but my withdrawal has been pending for days. It actually said I would reiceve the money in my acct in 24 hours and now its 3 days later.

Login to Me Too

bellingboe

This is exactly whats happpening to me. I've gotten a few successful payments, and have made a few successful bank withdrawals... PayPal still holds payments for 7 days, and Wednesday, after PayPal released m latest payment after 7 days, I was allowed to initiate a bank withdrawal which they said would take 1 day, I'm now on day THREE and it stil says "Pending". WTF PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if this is a business account,apply for a paypal business debit card and see if you can withdraw the fund at ATM or go shopping with it

Login to Me Too

rachelzeno17
Contributor
Contributor

As of now I dont even have a balance with paypal its all tied up in the pending withdrawal....Im just wonder when will they return it to my paypal acct or release it to my bank.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.