My individual business account name will not update / change

BlueBunny
Contributor
Contributor

I opened an eBay store and I named it by adding onto my user ID, and it now describes what my business sells. Now, in PayPal, while trying to update/change My business name, it won't change for anything! I've gone through the process multiple times on multiple days... Profile > Profile and Settings > Name > Change > Your business name has changed > Continue I enter new business name and press "Update Business Name" I get a loading circle then a screen with a large checkmark and the words "Your business name is updated successfully" I hit "Done". The screen goes away and I think that the business name has changed only to find out that nothing happened! I've refreshed the page, & nothing. I've logged off and back in, & nothing. I've restarted my computer, & nothing. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled my mobile app!... and NOTHING! I check "My business info" again and again... only to find that NOTHING had changed! What am I missing?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

BlueBunny
Contributor
Contributor

Just an FYI that I ended up emailing customer service and they updated it.

I never received a reply, but it was fixed...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

BlueBunny
Contributor
Contributor

Just an FYI that I ended up emailing customer service and they updated it.

I never received a reply, but it was fixed...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.