Multiple questions about business account

jrsteele46
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so first I want to appoligize because I have multiple questions. And than I want to say thank you ahead of time for anyone that can answer my questions. One, I read somewhere you can have multiple businesses under one account by adding different emails. So my question is can each email have its own separate business name? Or do you just use one neutral business business name than just separate it by having different Emails added? Next question, for a PayPal business account do you need a business license for the business you do online? And if not I am assuming you would be considered a independent contractor. Does PayPal send you tax form coming tax season or do you do this by yourself? Third, when you sign up for a business account and it asks you how much you would be making per month and how much per transaction does this also include if you have multiple businesses added to this account? Or every time you add a new email for a business does it ask it separate? Fourth, when you have multiple businesses added to one account do you need separate bank accounts/debit or credit cards or can you just use one bank account and it all just goes into that one? Last one, does PayPal have a way setting up recurring charges for each month for membership sites for your business? And if so is their also a free trial level? Like I said I have a lot of questions. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

jrsteele46
Contributor
Contributor
Ok this post is ended my questions have been solved. I don't need anyone else replying and telling me what I need to do. Mind your own business. End of conversation!
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's OK with me if you don't want help your very public postings.

Login to Me Too

jrsteele46
Contributor
Contributor
Post solved! Solution solved! Questions answered! End of conversation!
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The orignal poster does not have authority to close a thread.  It stays open for anyone to add whatever information is relevant to the original post or whatever.  If you want the thread closed you could contact forum admin.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jrsteele46 wrote:
I get what your are saying. But for people like me that are poor we have no money to invest to officially call ourselves a business. Thank you for your advice and concern. But I got it from here.

Haha, ya know...  ::high five:: It's tight out here.  Smiley Wink  Smiley Happy  Good luck!

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mrwilliams
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have about 5 open tickets with Paypal and none of them are being responded to.

Login to Me Too

mrwilliams
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Can someone please contact me about my account.

1. There was a page showing requirements such as uploading verifications , meeting criteria etc. This page has now been removed.

2. The ability to add a bank account has also been removed.

I have called before but I could not understand the person I was speaking to. I will call back later and ask to speak to an English speaking manager.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go here, click call as Guest to get the business hours.  Call early and at west coast time.  Press zero when on the line.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mrwilliams
Contributor
Contributor

Also ,

Recent payments cannot be seen unless viewing in classic mode.

And classic mode is being removed shortly. 

Is this being looked into?

Login to Me Too

mrwilliams
Contributor
Contributor

They don't answer online emails, I called earlier and the person who answered the phone barely spoke English.

What country am I calling when dialing Paypal's number? It cannot be America.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.