Multiple XML errors when trying to use multi-order shipping! Help!

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having problems with multi-order shipping?!? I've been getting multiple errors when I try to use it & it never loads, so I can't print my labels! These are the errors I'm getting:

no XML returned for command: get-shipping-presets
no XML returned for command: get-from-addresses
no XML returned for command: get-user-info

Is Paypal having an issue with this & if so, why can't they post a notice about it?!? I'd appreciate any help or info anyone has on this issue!

Thanks,

FireSpirit

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

CalmMix
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I cant print anything. !

Been this way for more than a month.

OSX 10.9.5

Chrome Version 38.0.2125.122

Safari 7.1.3

Login to Me Too

sthomp99
Contributor
Contributor

SerenityLaw

On July 22, 2015 the following link worked for me using Internet Explorer 11:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

ConTact-Soap
New Community Member

This is still an issue. HOW IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE??

I had to use everyone's different workarounds to get anything to print, eventually the "Go to an order, and launch MultiOrder shipping through there" one was what worked for me.

Both https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship and https://www.paypal.com/mos are currently launching with multiple XML errors, so they aren't a guaranteed workaround anymore. Furthermore, going to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/merchant-services-hub and launching from "Manage Shipments" is also giving me XML errors.

Please PLEASE fix this, Paypal. The holidays are coming and this is going to kill me if I have to fight this hard with MultiOrder Shipping every single time. This is enough to make me consider switching over to Amazon's ecosystem, if it's going to be this stressful.

Login to Me Too

jj1919
New Community Member

Trying to use this to print a return shipping label without a return request.

DOES NOT WORK. XML errors continue. NEW SITE IS AWFUL. workaround links no longer work.

Going to give up and tell the person they can keep the item. I'd rather take a loss than waste any more time with this system.

Login to Me Too

wpkcat
Contributor
Contributor

Multi Order shipping is still not working.  Complaints for this same problem go back to Feb 2015!!  This is ridiculous.  Instead of playing frustrating games, they should either fix this or admit that they do not care about offering this tool to their customers anymore and advise us to go elsewhere. Because mine was a non-eBay item, I finally gave up and bought a label through USPS's click n ship site, which no longers gives any type of discount  😞  

If Paypal is interested, these are the error messages I repeatedly received when trying to use their shipping tool:

No XML returned for command: get shipping presets
No XML returned for command: get user preferences
No XML returned for command: get from addresses
No XML returned for command: get user info

Login to Me Too

lyssa73
Contributor
Contributor

maybe make a new thread for this because it's listed as a SOLVED problem, so I'm not sure if Paypal is even aware.

Login to Me Too

base428
New Community Member

XML problems still exist as of September 2017 in IE and Chrome.  I have informed Paypal verbally and via email numerous times over the years, but they'll NEVER fix it.  The truly fun XML errors occur when you click on "Pay and Print", then you get the error.  Labels don't print, so you have to reprint and perhaps 15% of your orders show they've been processed.  You can't modify the tracking information to show they've been shipped while your customer doesn't get tracking emails.

Login to Me Too

abranch
New Community Member

I am still having this problem as on 9-29-17, ugh

Login to Me Too

KGHORBANI
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem and none of the work arounds are working. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.