Multi Order Shipping - Not importing orders - No XML returned for command: import-shipments

shenry26
Contributor
Contributor

Multi Order Shipping works great normally, but suddenly won't import my paypal orders. I have 45+ orders to ship, I can't imagine going in and manually printing each label. This is my error - No XML returned for command: import-shipments

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

madkiwi
Contributor
Contributor

It has been broken since sometime Friday. I was able to do labels Friday at noon, but apparently died after that.

I have been waiting to print 42 labels since Tuesday. By Friday it will be 80.

I am considering signing up for shippingeasy.com again. I had to do that last January when Paypal **bleep** up the new USPS rates. It took them nearly 3 weeks to fix it then.

Posting here won't do anything. The more people that call Paypal to complain, the higher the priority to get it fixed. Nobody from Paypal reads these boards, they host it so we can vernt at each other and not at them.

Login to Me Too

Moleshire
Contributor
Contributor

Has not worked for days. Several workarounds and browsers yielded no help. Very dissapointing performance from PayPal. What is it we pay for?

Login to Me Too

digitechjess
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing this issue also.  Have been for about a week.  I haven't found any work around and no notice of an expected fix date. 😞

Login to Me Too

flubbawubba
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem for three days now on multiple browsers.

Login to Me Too

digitechjess
Contributor
Contributor

Problem persisted. Had been going on for about a week.  The work around that I used was to go to each transaction within Paypal and print a shipping label from the transaction itself.  It sucks, because it's time consuming, but it was better than typing in each customer information, or go old school and address the package & take it to the Post Office....No Thank You!

I put in a support ticket with Paypal via a phone call and hopefully they are getting enough of them that they see that it's not just a quirky glitch related to a couple of people. 

I avoided shipping today, so we'll see if anything is fixed tomorrow.

Login to Me Too

fgsfds
Contributor
Contributor

Same error here, still has not been fixed.

Login to Me Too

Pessimist
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! This has crippled my business. Life is so much fun isn't it!?

Login to Me Too

ocgandhi
New Community Member

Having the same issue as you all for the past week and been on the ticket for about a week. Still no fix. Was told to remove past shipments of 2 weeks and older. That did nothing.

This was on the 9th. Not entirely helpful;

There is currently a known issue with the MultiOrder Shipping Tool.  We know this may be frustrating and we’re working hard to fix the problem immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience.

We have noted that your account has been affected by this known issue and yesterday we passed this information onto our technical support teams who are working to resolve the issue.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Jessica
PayPal Customer Solutions
PayPal

Login to Me Too

madkiwi
Contributor
Contributor

What's really great is that on paypal-notify.com they don't even say there are any issues.

At least be honest about the problems, and tell us when there is something wrong.

As a reminder, if you are reading this because this is affecting you and you have not yet called Paypal, do it now. The only way this gets fixed quickly is if they have many people calling in and getting added to the trouble ticket. The more people impacted, the more resources they devote to it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.