Moving to Poland this year, can I add bank account?

mariafloscher
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm new to the community.

My name is Maria, I'm an Illustrator from Venezuela, and I use PayPal to receive commissions/freelances money.

I'm moving to Poland this year, and I have an account in Facebank, in dollars, but I can't seem to add my PayPal account to this bank account.

If I create a separate account, with Poland as my country, transfer my funds from here to the new account, and add a Polish bank, will I be able to use my PayPal money?

Another thing, I know you can get a debit card with a PayPal Business account, but is this advisable?

Thanks in advance, 

Maria. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

when you are in Poland,you should open a Paypal account based in Poland and link a Polish bank,bank VISA debit card.

pYAPal business debit card is not available in Poland.

Login to Me Too

mariafloscher
Contributor
Contributor

@Whac-A-Mole wrote:

when you are in Poland,you should open a Paypal account based in Poland and link a Polish bank,bank VISA debit card.

pYAPal business debit card is not available in Poland.

thank you!! so it makes sense that once there, with a Polish bank account and Polish address, I make a Polish PayPal account, then transfer the money from this one to the new one, and THEN add my Polish bank account, right?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

there will be conversion fee of 3 % converting your US dollars into Polish $$

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.