Marking multiple orders as sent (untracking)

anightin
Contributor
Contributor

I used to like the old view as you could quickly mark an item as sent rather than input the status, tracking no and carrier (all of my orders are untracked as they're low value).

This feature seems to have disapeared on the new view: is it hidden? Dare I ask why it's been discontinued given that it was so handy?

Are there any bulk order handling tools I'm missing without having to buy 3rd party software? I dream of a day when I can select all unshipped transactions and mark them sent like you can on Amazon. Sigh.

Yours wistfully

Andrew Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Are they Ebay transactions,why cant you mark them on Ebay?

The way I see the new Paypal layout,it is geared towards those who run their own websites or brick and mortar stores,not indvidual sellers who sell  on Ebay .

PAYPAL would be their payment processor,it expects us to handle customer service outside PAYPAL.   

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Are they Ebay transactions,why cant you mark them on Ebay?

The way I see the new Paypal layout,it is geared towards those who run their own websites or brick and mortar stores,not indvidual sellers who sell  on Ebay .

PAYPAL would be their payment processor,it expects us to handle customer service outside PAYPAL.   

Login to Me Too

anightin
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. I suspected that was the case. To save me using Google can you suggest any customer service solutions that are worth looking at? (I'm being lazy, I know!)

Andrew

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Click/tap on the transaction to reveal the link to classic view.  Then click Add Tracking link towards the bottom of page to select the status of order.  Add the tracking no. is optional, I believe.  There is no way to do this in bulk unfortunately.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If she sells on Ebay,just go to MY Ebay/sold and mark them as shipped, 

Login to Me Too

anightin
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.

I sell via my own website. It seems a shame Paypal can't add this feature as it would be handy, especially for small businesses who don't want to subscribe to customer service plugins.

I appreciate everyone taking the time to answer this.

Andrew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.