Item was delivered, but I am not getting paid.

Marenator2000
Contributor
Contributor

I confirmed with USPS and the buyer that my item shipped and she received it a week ago.  Why are my funds still on hold?  How long does the process take to release funds? My card and bank account are hooked up to paypal, so there shouldnt' be any issues.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marenator2000

Ebay or private transaction?

New seller?

Did you enter a tracking number?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Marenator2000
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold things on ebay before a long time ago.  I did use paypal at that time but cannot remember the process.  The buyer purchased the item from me on ebay.  I accepted the paypal payment.  I purchased the postage on the paypal website and the tracking information was entered.  It updated as well when the item shipped.  But there is nothing listed on the paypal website about the item being delivered.  It was delivered March 2nd as confirmed by USPS and the buyer.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marenator2000

If it was an Ebay auction then its Ebay that has placed the hold and Ebay authorise paypal when they can release it.

So your best option is to contact Ebay as normally they release the funds when tracking shows the item as delivered + 3 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it could be 21 days ,old seller being away,new seller,high risk item,selling outside your regular price range,too many dusputes (both buyer and seller),

the new Paypal/Ebay is not like the good old days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.