Is there a way to print packing slips of all ready to ship items at once?

k_proudlock
New Community Member

Hello -

Is there a report function or some way to print all the packing slips at once in your Ready to Ship items? We ship out a lot each day and it would be so much easier to print out all the packing slips at once and then prepare the orders for shipping. At the moment we have to go into each invoice and print the packing slip, and then come back out and go into the next invoice to print the packing slip, etc. etc. Its very time consuming!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Erica

Hi k_proudlock,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!

That's a great question! You do have the option to print multiple packing slips at one time using our Multi-order shipping feature. Here's how:

Here's how to print a packing slip(s) for one or more completed orders:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the PayPal Multi-order shipping under Merchant Services.
  3. Click Manage my shipments under Shipping & Tax.
  4. The MultiOrder Shipping page opens in a new window.
  5. Click File in the top toolbar and a menu appears.
  6. Select Print Packing Slips from the menu.
  7. Select the order(s) you want to print.
  8. Click Print. You can choose to print a packing slip for all items or just the items selected.

I hope this helps!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Jendreamlegging
Contributor
Contributor
I've always used the "Ready to Ship" feature for ALL of my orders. I click on Activity, then "Ready to Ship", & it brings up a list of all of my customers who've paid & just need to be shipped w their packing slips. The past 4 days I keep getting an error message every time I try to use the thing!! So- I try using the multi-order shipping feature. HA! That's a JOKE!! It rarely EVERRR works at ALL (I just press buttons & nothing happens!!) I use my iPhone 6s+ for 99% of my shipping. PayPal has somehow managed to **bleep** up the one single thing that's been user-friendly for me. The multi-order shipping feature is ridiculous. It is SO BEYOND OUTDATED- even the look of the screen reminds me of early 2000's & cheesy sites! It not working is laughable at this point. SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THIS STUFF- ASAP!!! I'm on the verge of just getting a new program all together. I'm wasting away over HALF my day jacking with this stupid thing. Frustrated is an understatement at this point!!!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jendreamlegging, do you use the app?  Use the website instead if you haven't already.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

HawaiianStore
New Community Member

I've been having the same problem for weeks.  Today I'm gettimg this error message: PayPal MultiOrder Shipping has experienced an Internal Error.  CAL: 34d0a769251d9

I also have a propay account and have been using that instead.  Just thought I'd try this one again.  Any solutions?  Thank you!

Login to Me Too

PUPPYPADLADY
Contributor
Contributor

have have paypal pro? is that what you mean? never used it to see which orders are ready to ship.

Login to Me Too

PUPPYPADLADY
Contributor
Contributor

did they fix it..?

i have never been able to get it to work In last 2 years since new site has it ever worked for me. Thats why i am still in classic and now its not letting me upload my tracking  numbers there and forcing me to go to new site.

I have complained about "ready to ship"not working for 2 years and all i get is they are working on it..:(

barb

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.