Is multi-order shipping down today?!? Anyone else having this problem?

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying toprint a label from multi-order shipping & all I'm getting are xml codes or blank pages, etc. I don't even know what "xml" is! It worked fine yesterday, but doesn't work at all today! HELP!!!! (9-29-17)

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

amcdaniel
New Community Member

Yep. And of course it would be on a friday. I might end up needing to go with ups just to get my stuff out. 

Login to Me Too

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much! At least I know it isn't just me! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Snap2it
Contributor
Contributor
My thoughts exactly!
Login to Me Too

pstlisa
New Community Member

Still down on 9/30...any idea when it will be up and running again...

Login to Me Too

kateri25
New Community Member

It's been down for me since at least 2 pm yesterday. I know some were able to ship last night. I need to get my stuff out.

Login to Me Too

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know whether this will help anyone else, but I found a solution someone used for this same thing in the forum when it happened a long time ago. They said to enter this link in your browser & it should fix it. In fact, I think I used it several yrs. ago, so don't know whether it still works, but when I need to use multi-order shipping again; if it doesn't work, I'm trying this:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk​-ship

Hope it helps! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Kcezar
New Community Member
I'll try that. Haven't tried today to access the multi order shipping... just asking in case it cleared itself yet? I tweeted askpaypal and PayPal and no reponses since yesterday 👎🏼
Login to Me Too

erklep
Contributor
Contributor

Still down. This is a little ridiculous! 

Login to Me Too

tangerine3
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed the XML errors 9/30 and called they said they are aware and should be up in 24 hours.  I was able to get multiorder shipping to come up today 10/1/17 for one label and went to do another and no go.  I called them and they told me this . . . that if you are selling something on ebay and print that way within ebay the multiorder shipping works.  However they have updated the version or something like that, that is the version for when people just go directly to paypal and want to make a shipping label for something other than sold on ebay.  They are working on it do not have an estimated time of fix and referred me to stamps.com?  I also had a link from a long time ago that was a work around but that too is not working.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.