Is Chic Me legit?

Sherms313
Contributor
Contributor

hi. I am interested in purchasing from a clothing online company named Chic Me. I realise they use paypal as a payment option. And I also notice that they have lots of disgruntled customers who claim not to have received their goods. Is this company safe? Have anyone of you shopped there?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

missVAlady
Contributor
Contributor

There are some items I ordered from there that were in decent condition and others that were so poor and cheaply made. 

Login to Me Too

tinywonder1
Contributor
Contributor

Same here... Package took months to arrive and then only 2 out of the 5 dresses I ordered are ok enough to wear... Very poor quality... One dress can only fit me if I was able to duplicate myself... 😕 

Login to Me Too

missVAlady
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly I guess because it's made cheap in China, sizes aren't for those over a size 10-12
Login to Me Too

skabadeb
New Community Member

chicme is a FRAUD-site. the custom care doesn't exist. they don't answer to the emails. the items do not arrive, and if you register on the site they SPAM you every day with 10 mails. there is no way that you delete you information and profile. they just say that you can sign them as SPAM, buy they will keepo un sending spam. thih is just unlegal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.