Invoices Not Being Received By Buyers

tanchic88
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting several emails from customers stating that my invoices I am sending via Paypal are not showing up in spam or regular email inbox does anyone know why? I have had to re send them again and they are still not showing up to them I have over 32 unpaid inovices and now im wondering if they are just not getting them 

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

flyinghk9

Just sent an invoice from the web (desktop), PayPal shows it as sent but nobody has received it. I sent it to the client (gmail) and CC'd my business partner (gmail) and neither got it. I didn't get the confirmation email either (gmail).

Wondering if this is a glitch or a more common issue. Hopefully a resolution can be provided before trying to send another invoice.

Thanks for any and all help!

Login to Me Too

debbiei
Contributor
Contributor

Okay I'm reading about this problem going back to 2011 and they still haven't fixed this???? I look like an idiot with my buyers!

Login to Me Too

Anne17

Hello, Likewise I expeirence same problem since lastnight. I discover something that might be help to all of you who has same problem.

After sending invoice to a customer there is a browse down option to edit, remind customer, cancel or share a link. click share a link and send that to your customer they can then make the payment even without getting the invoice we send to them

Hope it helps.

Login to Me Too

Anne17

Hello I experience the same problem since lastnight and I found a quick fix.

After sending invoice to a customer you have a browse down menu on your paypal account were it give you an option to edit, delete, cancel or share a link of an invoice. Click share a link and you will see a link for the invoice you just created. Send it directly to your customer for them to make there payment. 

Hope it helps.

Login to Me Too

dozkaynak
New Community Member

I am confident I'm seeing this issue as well. A company tried invoicing my boss multiple times before I told them to try my personal PayPal account, where I too did not receive the invoice. Asked them to do /u/Anne17's quick fix, fingers crossed!

Login to Me Too

JMontenegro
Contributor
Contributor
When you recieve the email telling you that you've sent your invoice, forward that email to your client. It's not the most efficient way but it works every time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.