Invoices Not Being Received By Buyers

tanchic88
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting several emails from customers stating that my invoices I am sending via Paypal are not showing up in spam or regular email inbox does anyone know why? I have had to re send them again and they are still not showing up to them I have over 32 unpaid inovices and now im wondering if they are just not getting them 

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

abalfour
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. I've used Paypal invoicing for years and everyone received my invoices. This week I've had 3 people tell me they never got the invoice. Two of them have icloud email addresses. Both are regular customers who have received many invoices in the past. What changed this week that people aren't getting their invoices? Timing is crucial in my business, too. 

Login to Me Too

JTinND
Contributor
Contributor

SAME ISSUE HERE!  Ugh, this needs to get fix!  Has Paypal responded to anyone yet?

Login to Me Too

Wabbaswife
Contributor
Contributor
I am a Buyer who is not receiving invoices the sellers are sending me. Very fustrating! Who can we contact to fix this?
Login to Me Too

tanchic88
Contributor
Contributor

Im on hold now with customer service this is now happening again to me 

Login to Me Too

ElGringosRental
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having this problem too... I sent a few invoices over the past 24 hours and I have had to resend them at least 1 or 2 times before my clients get them... I have 1 right now that has still not arrived...  It was sent 2x... I am looking forward to read the feedback from your call to costumer service.

Login to Me Too

ElGringosRental
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever talk to someone? Can you please tell us what happened? I have the same problem right now, my clients are not receiving their invoice!

Login to Me Too

kjsiv
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same trouble, I have done some trouble shooting myself and tried sending the same invoice to myself at different email addresses I own. Invoices are received in gmail and both of my business email addresses but Hotmail does not receive the invoices! My client uses Hotmail so this seems to be the culprit. I checked hotmail junk, 'other' and could not find the invoice anywhere. There is a problem here Paypal and it needs a fix ASAP!

Login to Me Too

Monty1313
I'm having the same problem. Looking into this I found posts going back to 2011 with no fix being provided by PayPal. I've been told it's a latency issue and technical dept is working on it. Looks like it's BS! Someone suggested to copy the link to the invoice in the email sent to you and send an email to your customer with the link. Just found this "possible" workaround so I haven't tried it yet. If it works, I'll post results.
Login to Me Too

kjsiv
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I had the same problem and same lame excuses from Paypal. My client was using a hotmail account and suspecting this was the problem i tried sending invoices to a host of my other accounts by other email providers and sure enough Hotmail was the fail. I asked my client for a different address and their gmail worked fine. Hope this helps 🙂 Please share any other email providers that you have found wont work with Paypal. Cheers
Login to Me Too

DJBenz
New Community Member

Same problem here, sending to a client with... guess what? A Hotmail account. Hotmail's spam filters are notoriously stringent, sending genuine mail straight to the spam folder. I guess they also filter beyond that and block some mails before they get anywhere near the user's account!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.