Invoices Not Being Received By Buyers

tanchic88
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting several emails from customers stating that my invoices I am sending via Paypal are not showing up in spam or regular email inbox does anyone know why? I have had to re send them again and they are still not showing up to them I have over 32 unpaid inovices and now im wondering if they are just not getting them 

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

ourlittlestore
New Community Member

i have had this same problem!  my paypal invoices i have sent to two different clients who have an icloud account never receive them.   i have asked them to check their spam folders and also have sent a reminder.  They still aren't received.   Help!!!!!

Login to Me Too

JP2016
Contributor
Contributor

I have been experecing the same issue for the past week. I have had issues with gmail, yahoo, icloud and any other email host. Has there been any resolution?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

CyrilNMA
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.....Our Paypal account shows the invoices were sent but the clients never received them and we do not even get the email confirmation. When we call support we are told to check our email addresses....

Login to Me Too

Shelly_S
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue with an iCloud email addressand have also had to send reminders on gmail accounts the past few days.  Although the iCloud user went ahead and sent money to me, it was not via an invoice generated by me and therefore I cannot use the Paypal shipping would cost only $3.65 as opposed to $6.80 via USPS (my package weighs 15.9 ounces).  I was able to mark the invoice I sent as paid, but doing that stil doesn't allow me to use Paypal shipping for the item. 

This needs to be fixed!!!

Login to Me Too

pufffasaurus

You can use paypal.com/shipnow to ship through paypal. You just have to input the address manually. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do you all receive an email receipt from PayPal informing you that an invoice is created?  If so, in that email there is a link to view the invoice as the recipient sees it.  Copy that link on a new email with a message and send it to your client in the interim.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ElGringosRental
Contributor
Contributor

Good tip, I will try "When" I receive the email confirmation... that too sometimes doesn't come...

Login to Me Too

justinhatl
I'm having this problem and your solution saved me until they get it fixed. Thanks a ton
Login to Me Too

debbiei
Contributor
Contributor

The problem using shipnow is you can't void the shipping label if there's an issue. Ask me how I know 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.