I pay with debit card but my paypal going to minus

katya69

Hello Everyone. I load a money in my account in freelancer.com with my debit card. I load a 50 usd from my debit card and when login in my paypal I saw they get 50 usd from paypal and 50 usd from my debit card. This make 100 usd but I have only 50 usd in my freelance account. Why my paypal account is on -50 usd ? I saw in paypal website system say they refund me 50 usd on my debit card. But my debit card is empty. So where is the money ? and why they refund me 50 usd. I just want to pay with debit card. Also this debit card is on name of my son. So how I get a money from debit card who is not mine ? I mean I just want to load a money from card not from paypal, why paypal connect in this case ? 

So I was cheat. I dont have 50 usd. Please help me guys give me advice.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No idea,why are you using your son's account?

dont do anything you dont understand 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

which Paypal debit card are you using?

Login to Me Too

katya69

I use my son debit card in freelancer not in paypal. I select to get the money from my debit card but I dont know the website get from the paypal and when I check my debit card I saw they get 50 usd from my card and 50 usd from paypal. And my paypal going to -50 because was empty before. I give 100 usd and have only 50 usd.

Login to Me Too

katya69

I dont have a active card in my paypal. I dont use now paypal. But I dont know why they get from the paypal and from my debit card. Where is going money from my debit card if paypal give to them 50 usd ? 

Login to Me Too

katya69

paypal freelance.pngHere I transfer 93.21 BGN this is a 50 USD to paypal freelancer. So why they minus my paypal on -50 when they get these money from my debit card ?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You may have a pre-authorized payment profile with freelancer at PayPal account which took some money from your PayPal while you tried to use your debit card is what I think happened.

In PayPal: Go to Profile > Payments > Manage Pre-approved Payments 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@sharpiemarker wrote:

You may have a pre-authorized payment profile with freelancer at PayPal account which took some money from your PayPal while you tried to use your debit card is what I think happened.

In PayPal: Go to Profile > Payments > Manage Pre-approved Payments 

she said she is using her son debit card with freelance.com.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You keep saying my debit card and then you said it is your son debit card with freelance.com.

what kind of debit card is it?

is it a bank debit card,is it a Paypal business debit card,is it a Paypal prepaid MC debit card?

Login to Me Too

katya69

Yeah I use my son debit card but I dont know how but now my paypal is connect with him card. How this is possible ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.