I keep getting an error when trying to buy something but get no reason for what the error is

wobet
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever I try to purchase something with paypal using my bank account I get an error that says "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time." That is all it says and gives no reasons for it. This happens with all purchases no matter the price. I have already made a couple of purchases this way without any error, but now for a little over 24 hours I've been getting it. I have not gotten any alerts or notifications from my bank or paypal for why this is happening. In addition, whenever I try to use the message center I get an answer from an FAQ that has nothing to do with what I messaged them about. I was wondering if anyone else has has this problem and how did they fix it. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@wobet  No, I have never had this problem but then I have a balance in my PayPal account that I draw from.  Is there a reason you don't want to simply have money sitting in your PayPal account to be used?  It makes things so much easier.  You can transfer $$ into PayPal from your bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.