I can't use my PayPal Balance

AlimamyKamara
Contributor
Contributor

I made this account to do one transaction. A face to face transaction through the app letgo. He tried to scam me by getting the macbook and then putting a claim on me so he could get his money as well. So for a while I had a negative balance. I then won the case but now paypal is asking for all this information because I had a negative balance. They are asking for proof of shipping but it was proven that I wasnt supposed to ship and I didnt. I dont have any shipping proof to give and I don't want to go through the trouble of giving them all that other informaiton as well. Can i just send the money to my friends account or can I just be able to use my balance for a certain amount of time. I cant finish the verification If i dont have the info to give you. Please fix this I only made this account for one transaction. My Paypal account is Alimamy Kamara. Please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

AlimamyKamara
Contributor
Contributor

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a user forum, not PayPal support services.

I'm unclear about the transaction.  If you sold a computer for local pickup, then you loose.  The buyer files a dispute for non-delivery and you have no tracking number to prove delivery; PayPal will force the refund to buyer who also has the computer.

PayPal requires online prove of receipt for seller protection.

Why are you trying to send money to a friend?

What really happenend and what are you you trying to do now?

You will have to comply with PayPal requests if you want to have access to your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

AlimamyKamara
Contributor
Contributor

I won the case its just i cant use my money

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

how did you win the case if you have no tracking?

if you have won the case,the payment should be released.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.