I Have been Locked out of my old account

ChaseE7
New Community Member

Hello, I was Recently locked out of my old account because I was on an unrecognized device and I have no way of getting the account back I just recently also made a purchase on it and I think they have stalled the purchase because of it I don't have the same phone number that is on the account or use the same email anymore i have all the information to log into the account but It just wont let me access it because its locked. Please Help Me get my account back Thank You.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you contacted PayPal customer service?

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/call

Only they can assist with that.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ChaseE7
New Community Member

yeah I Have Tried But everytime I would call I try to talk to the Voice thing and i explain it just goes to music that goes on forever and never get to figure out how to get it unlocked I tried calling like 20 times.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you press zero for operator?  Did you call during business hours? Is your account a US account?  In the link I gave, click the Guest link for number and hours to call.  Call early and on west coast time.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ChaseE7
New Community Member

Ok Thank You will do.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.