How to get packing slips to show the detailed description info?

AshleyT2

I generally have sizes and colors to list in the 'detailed description' box, but it doesn't show or print on my packing slips. Is there a way I can fix this? Right now, I have to print the actual invoice to see all the information I need to pack my shipments. 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Luigi123
Contributor
Contributor

Hello AshleyT2,

Thank you for contacting with us. To print out the packing slips, follow these steps below:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
  2. Locate and click the transaction.
  3. Click Print Packing Slip under "Shipping" near the bottom of the page.
  4. Review the receipt for accuracy. If the information is correct, click Print and then click Done.

Packing slips can be printed for any order without purchasing a label. A packing slip is not the same as a package list.

Login to Me Too

AshleyT2

Thank you but it doesn't even show me a packing slip option in the drop down menu. I've attached a picture. I know how to go to the transaction details and print a packing slip but I need it to show the information in the "detailed description" box on my invoices. 

paypal1.jpg

Login to Me Too

AshleyT2

This is what my packing slip looks like.paypal3.jpg

This is what my invoice looks like. I need the "detailed description" which I've highlighted in green to show in my packing slips. 

paypal 2.jpg

Login to Me Too

Luigi123
Contributor
Contributor

Have you use the edit button and add the items under "Printed Easter Buckets"?

Login to Me Too

AshleyT2

Luigi123,

I don't have the option to add those details when I click edit. The only options I see are these I've pasted below. 

Edit packing slip info

Your Address

Your phone number (optional)

Add a message (optional)
1898 characters
Update these settings as my packing slip preferences
Login to Me Too

Luigi123
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think you can do that on the packing slips from PayPal. If you don't feel comfortable with that, I can give you a link so you can email or phone customer service. Do you want to leave it as it or you want to contact them to help you with that?

Login to Me Too

AshleyT2

Thanks for your help. I will call Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Luigi123
Contributor
Contributor

No problem and sorry about that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.