How to get my money from being held

Lovelyasis
Is there anyway to speak to someone that can get my money out from being held? I won’t be able to get my money until next year and I really need it. I called PayPal and told them That we offer a service and our service has been completed. There is no way to upload in tracking information. The reason why my money got withheld is because my card reader stop working and I had to put numbers in manually. I guess they seen the change in the account and decided to put my account in this status. I explained this to them but they were not open to helping me out. Do anyone have any suggestions?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

since there is no tracking to upload,you just have to wait.

why not spent 2.61 and send a hard copy of what you did to the recipient 's Paypal address,does he have a shipping addr registered with Paypal?

you must ship to his Paypal shipping address .

if he has none,and refuse to add one,then it wont work.

2.61 is first class domestic,if overseas ,then it would cost more

Login to Me Too

Lovelyasis
We provide moving services for our customers so I don’t know what I could send to him unless I sent him a receipt of his services through The mail. Maybe that could work?
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you are just begging to be scammed.

moving,haircut,drywall,plumbing,digital/virtual,catering,how do you prove you have delivered your service?

Papal will review service not delivered on a case by case basis,you better have some good evidence you have delivered your service,since you dont have online viewable tracking from commercial carrier.

sending him a copy of your receipt with tracking could reduce hold time,but did he give you a paypal shipping address.

did you get a payment notice from paypal,inside it should have his shipping address and if the item is eleigible for protection.

Login to Me Too

Lovelyasis
Yes we get them to sign a completion of work form after they done. I just found out that the reserve was put on there because we went over 500 in a seven day period on the card reader. PayPal suggested we should get the chip reader instead
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.