How to confirm recieved goods

CraftyMommaof2
Contributor
Contributor
How can a buyer confirm they've received their goods? I have had several issues and PayPal has not given me a straight answer. 21days is a long time to wait for goods you sold with no disputes, refunds, or issues.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Receipt confirmation is by tracking number.  PayPal checks your online tracking number; that's all.

Login to Me Too

CraftyMommaof2
Contributor
Contributor
There was no tracking number due to it being hand delivered by a the buyers father. He was basically the middle man, otherwise it would have had a tracking number on it. What do you do then? If it wasn't shipped through the mail? No tracking number can be provided?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Then, for PayPal there will be no confirmation of receipt.

Also, seller has no seller protection without tracking number to show delivery.

As far as PayPal is concerned there is no delivery.

There is no reason for a buyer to confirm delivery as there is no benefit to the buyer by doing so.

Login to Me Too

CraftyMommaof2
Contributor
Contributor
So basically there is no way for the buyer to confirm they've received the item without the tracking information sent to them after the transaction was processed. The lady who called me back yesterday from PayPal told me the buyer HAD already received the email to confirm she received her items and all she had to do was send an email through the link provided by PayPal confirming she received items purchased. So basically your telling me there's no such email available and that she wasn't protected by the buyers agreement bc it wasn't sent through the mail and no tracking information was provided. I'm so new to PayPal. I need to know if this headache is worth me using PayPal services again. I have seriously waited long enough for my money. She has her stuff, has had it since friday January 26th 2018. And since she can't confirm in any way she has items I have to wait for my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.