How do I use my paypal balance to pay for Pay after Delivery purchases?

Amberle
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I click on "Pay for Purchase right away" paypal tries to collect payment from my bank account. And I can't change the payment method. What do I have to do? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@Amberle

By definition, a Pay After Delivery payment is bank account funded. I don't think you can use your PayPal balance to fund a PAD payment. You can withdraw your PayPal balance to your bank account, or turn off PAD from your PayPal profile page.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

richever
New Community Member

I also want to use my Paypal Balance for "Pay After Delivery"  I have Paypal Balance selected as my prefered payment method but seem unable to use it for "Pay After Delivery".  Why?   One person said that "Pay After Delivery" is by definition from a bank.  Why is that?  That makes no sense.  Isn't Paypal money just as good as bank money?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@richever wrote:

I also want to use my Paypal Balance for "Pay After Delivery"  I have Paypal Balance selected as my prefered payment method but seem unable to use it for "Pay After Delivery".  Why?   One person said that "Pay After Delivery" is by definition from a bank.  Why is that?  That makes no sense.  Isn't Paypal money just as good as bank money?

PAD is set up to access your bank account ten days later,thats the way it is set up to do/

if you dont want PAD,then turn it off

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.