How do I create a internaional shipping label?

Krzkt
Contributor
Contributor

I have someone I cashed out there invoice and I'm trying to mail their items to them. I don't see any way to create a shipping label. PLEASE HELP.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello @Krzkt! There isn't a way to ship through PayPal's Invoice but you can go to PayPal.com/Shipping. There are no monthly fees or surcharges and you can use Multi-Order to print multiple USPS labels at once at https://www.paypal.com/us/?cmd=_bulk-ship!

Here's how to use it:

1. You will need to login into PayPal.
  2. If you haven't signed up, you will then need to go to PayPal.com/Shipping and click the "Sign up" button towards the bottom of the page.
  3. Once you are done signing up by following the instructions, if there were any, you can now go to PayPal.com/dashboard and click on "Activity"
  4. On the next page, you will need to find the customer order/transaction and click on it.
  5. Within the "Transaction details" you should see a link to print the shipping label. At this time, I don't have any orders and I don't remember what that link looks like.
  6. Next, just follow the steps that are provided through the links.

Bulk Orders/Multi-Order:

1. Login to your PayPal account at PayPal.
  2. Go to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship.
  3. A new page will open and provide instructions on how to import your transactions or create a new order.
  4. Click "Create new."
  5. Enter all of the required information and click "Save" and close.
  6. Next, click "Print" at the top of the page.
  7. Click "Pay & Print" to print your label.

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.