How can I delete "Activity Download" reports?

bfa
Contributor
Contributor

How can I delete reports under the "Activity Download" section under "Reports"? There's a limit of 12 and I'm close maxing out.

Login to Me Too
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

NonProfAcct
New Community Member

Did you ever figure this out? I am trying to understand what the 12 report limit means... at a time? per month? per year? Do you know?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

bfa
Contributor
Contributor

The 12 report limit and 12 at a time. In regards to my earlier question, I was able to contact PayPal and a rep told me that once I reach 12 reports, creating a new report will automatically delete the oldest one.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PaulaJM
Contributor
Contributor

Oh my, I am so glad to hear that. Thank you for contacting them. I was about to pull my hair out 🙂 

Login to Me Too
Solved

LEAF1501
New Community Member

How did you contact Paypal? I've been trying and can't get anywhere as my question doesn't fit their standard questions.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

NonProfAcct
New Community Member

Did you ever figure this out? I am trying to understand what the 12 report limit means... at a time? per month? per year? Do you know?

Login to Me Too
Solved

bfa
Contributor
Contributor

The 12 report limit and 12 at a time. In regards to my earlier question, I was able to contact PayPal and a rep told me that once I reach 12 reports, creating a new report will automatically delete the oldest one.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PaulaJM
Contributor
Contributor

Oh my, I am so glad to hear that. Thank you for contacting them. I was about to pull my hair out 🙂 

Login to Me Too
Solved

LEAF1501
New Community Member

How did you contact Paypal? I've been trying and can't get anywhere as my question doesn't fit their standard questions.

Login to Me Too

bfa
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue and eventually had success reaching out to them through Facebook messenger.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.