How Does the Recipient Receive Cash Funds?

WisdomSeeker
Contributor
Contributor

I’m confused. How does the intended recipient (Friend or Family) receive CASH when they sign-up for a PayPal account and I send money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

whatever you sent them will be in their Paypal account and they can decide what to do with it,use it to buy where Paypal is accepted,or use a paypal business credit card and withdraw the fund at ATM,or transfer to a paypal /walmart prepaid debit card and go spend it,or ask PAypal to send them a bank check or transfer to their bank account. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

whatever you sent them will be in their Paypal account and they can decide what to do with it,use it to buy where Paypal is accepted,or use a paypal business credit card and withdraw the fund at ATM,or transfer to a paypal /walmart prepaid debit card and go spend it,or ask PAypal to send them a bank check or transfer to their bank account. 

Login to Me Too

WisdomSeeker
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your prompt reply!  That helps quite a bit. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if both are in USA,do it outside Paypal and use inter banking,send money to his bank account ,then he can use his bank card or get cash .

Login to Me Too

WisdomSeeker
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.