Help

TicaGal
Contributor
Contributor

I am a snowbird now, after retirement --- I have an primary account in the US,  and also have an acct. in Costa Rica........ Does anyone know how I can transfer from the US to the CRn acct.?  I can't seem to find the way to do it.  Both are just basic personal account.And help is greatly appreciated...  

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What U. S. account?

What is a CRn account?

Can't help if you don't provide specific details.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor
12 REPLIES 12

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you try to just send a friends/family payment from one account to the other email address?

The only caution I would offer is that there could be an appearance of money laundering.

Login to Me Too

TicaGal
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to start to be self-sufficient and do it on my own.  My CRn bank has already had me checked out w/pensions etc.  I DO understand their concern for the $$$ - laundering issue...... all is well in that areana.  Just 1 of my work pensions will NOT deposit in a forgein account.  SS will ! So, I guess I will be stuck with my friends for awhile..... 

thanks for your help

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I thought you wanted to transfer from one PayPal account to your other PayPal account.  Apparently not.

What are you really trying to to do?  Please provide specific details.

Login to Me Too

TicaGal
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I would like to know how/If I can PayPal from my US acct. To my CRn acct. Both my account. I think it might be something to so with email addresses. Looking for someone who might have had this same issue and knows how to work this.. mo
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Send & Receive page under your US account, click Friends & Family Intl option.  There will be fees.  Enter transfer amount and your CR PayPal email address.  Good luck.  Don't be surprised if PayPal internal security system won't let you send it, giving you error messages or account problems.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TicaGal
Contributor
Contributor
That's where I'm at. A 'me to me transfer! No problem with friends and family. Thanks for the help Mo
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you're not going to provide additional information, thent he answer is the same as my first answer.

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What U. S. account?

What is a CRn account?

Can't help if you don't provide specific details.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

CRn = Costa Rican

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.