Help changing size of shipping label

sassafras71
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there:

I need some help changing the size of my printing labels, which always print out long and skinny as though they were set up for a label maker. I have tried browsing in my profile settings, but I don't see a link for "Shipping Preferences" or "Edit Printer Settings" there.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Seller Preferences > Shipping preferences > Update > U.S. Postal Service Preference > Edit Printer Settings > Select Laser/Ink Jet printer

Seller Preferences is located in the Summary page for personal or premier accts. On business accts, go to Profile & Settings near log out button > My Seller Tools

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sassafras71
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much time I spent trying to make this change ... and now it's done.

@sharpiemarker wrote:

Go to Seller Preferences > Shipping preferences > Update > U.S. Postal Service Preference > Edit Printer Settings > Select Laser/Ink Jet printer

Seller Preferences is located in the Summary page for personal or premier accts. On business accts, go to Profile & Settings near log out button > My Seller Tools

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.