Held Payment until December 12, 2017

Hervz28
New Community Member

Hi everyone. Anyone who can help me here. My client sent me a payment of my serviced serve to him making website daily and he paid it last November 28, 2017. It was told in paypal that it was hold until December 19, 2017, the 21 days will be shortened to 14days once it was be processed. I clicked there as processed then the Release Date Change to December 12, 2017. I have no other work but only this, I dont have already money to spend my daily needs. Do I will received the moeny really today? and it might happen then maybe on what time cause I really needed it most since November 28, 2017. Sorry because its my first time in paypal, I dont know all the things happened arround here reagarding this matter. Hope you can help me as soon as possible regarding this matter.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

pmill105
Contributor
Contributor

Yes you will get it tommorrow at around the exact time the buyer paid, if not, call PayPal up, and be sure they get it released right away. PayPal institutes the hold on new sellers until they have a track record, for buyer protection. Another way to eliminate at least some of the holds is to verify your account information and to link a bank account, real card, ssn, and any other information you can. 

Login to Me Too

Hervz28
New Community Member

Thanks for this information. It helps me a lot. Hope I can get it. Because its hard for me to contact also Customer Support Philippines to US. Hope it works. I will ask you again tomorrow if still I cant get it, Can I?

Login to Me Too

pmill105
Contributor
Contributor

It was my pleasure, sure, you can ask about it all you like.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your need is irrelevant to PayPal policies.  It is important that you really understand all of PayPal policies before you use it for transactions.  You should also recognize the extreme risk of  receiving funds for services.

Click on Legal at the bottom of the page and then User Agreement.  There is an extensive section on holds; you should review that and make sure you understand the implications before rushing to receive money.  You make a mistake and your money can be held longer or even refunded.

New sellers start with a 21 day hold.  With future low risk transactions and shipping items on time the hold can gradually be reduced.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.