Head's Up: ShipNow Reprinting and Voiding Label

lastwinj
New Community Member

I ran into this last night. You can no longer reprint or void a label you create using ShipNow, at least thru the current summary or transaction details "pages"

How do you do it, though?

Click "report a problem." It takes you back to the classic label purchase summary, with tracking, ship to addy, and the reprint and void option, or it did for me, and I was able to reprint my label. (I use a computer in the basement to create labels and a computer upstairs to print them...)

Good luck. Share your results.

Jeremy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

annomaly
New Community Member

You are correct; it's no longer featured on the Paypal website. However, you can find the Void or Reprint Label links in the CONFIRMATION EMAIL that Paypal sends after you purchase a label. So check your email! The link to fix the problem will be there in the purchase confirmation.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

chchchristina
New Community Member

Thank you! Yes, I was at a loss for a moment as it had been a while since I needed to reprint a shipping label and the options that I remembered were no longer there. Following the "report a problem" link worked but I just wouldn't have thought to go there

Login to Me Too

o2becls
New Community Member

Thank you so much for sharing this. I wouldn't have found it otherwise!!!

Login to Me Too

sturtevants
New Community Member

where is the 'report a problem' link? 

Login to Me Too

gaviles88
New Community Member

Didn't work for me. All I saw were the options to:

I didn't receive an item I purchased

I want to report unauthorized activity

I have a billing issue

No option to void, reprint, cancel or any way to get back to the original shipping label screen.

Any one else have a solution? Felt silly calling today to try and straighten this out for $2.71 but this could have very well happened with a $15+ shipping label. I want to know how I can resolve this in the future

Login to Me Too
Solved

annomaly
New Community Member

You are correct; it's no longer featured on the Paypal website. However, you can find the Void or Reprint Label links in the CONFIRMATION EMAIL that Paypal sends after you purchase a label. So check your email! The link to fix the problem will be there in the purchase confirmation.

Login to Me Too

mom2cats
New Community Member

Thanks for the 411 - you saved me from a meltdown...

I wonder whose brilliant idea this was, to remove the reprint from the obvious location and put in EMAIL. <rolls eyes>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.