Has any one else been having unusual hold issues with their account?

Superdop3
New Community Member

Ive sold items using paypal for quite a few years without any major issues, To make a long story short, I had a recent transaction where item was shipped internationally beginning of December but tracking never was updated once package left US which normally happens for these sales, buyer filed claim before Xmas and I responded with tracking purchased on Paypal and funds were released but case remained open. 30 days later case is overturned and tracking info provided remains the same. Ive had charged backs from fraudulent activity that has caused my account into the negative & I have been able to correct balance by selling other items but now every transaction I do with paypal has funds being held even though I have circulated over 60K within the site within the past 2 years, Is this a new issue because if so I will be leaving paypal alone this year because nothing is fair when nothing wrong was done on my behalf. I'm without merchandise and funds while buyer chose shipping method, Paypal management states that they only handle money and nothing can be done because system is automated to put my selling status into negligence. Some representatives will help if genuine but most will only read automated responses over and over to get you off the phone line, sad that I have to depart after giving up so much to Paypal in whole due to poor customer service.

Theres no such thing as seller protection!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

selling overseas with no tracking showing it has been delivered to the buyer is an invitation for scammers to get freebies from you.

you should exclude those countries and regions,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.