HELP! Business account/Banking Issue/Question! PLEASE HELP? :*(

AshlynnsMommy14
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I had a basic question that unfortunately I have to ask that I wish just wasn't a problem at all. About two months ago, when I started my husband and my business account for online sales, we almost didn't get it off of the ground due to the fact my husband or myself had issues getting approved for even a basic checking account here i Florida. The reason for this is bad credit decisions when we were far younger and less wise. We're alot more responsible now, which goes without saying, as our little internet busines has grown rapidly. MY QUESTION PERTAINS TO THIS. This morning, I was no longer able to transfer money to my "bank", which has never been an issue, as Paypal originally allowed me to use my "Metabank Direct Deposit Card/Account" i have through my job.. Apparently Paypal as of the last 24-Hours has stopped accepting them, halting my ability to transfer money and we are panicking, as this is not only our first business venture, but our first paypal account, business or other wise, so we aren't incredibly educated to all of our options here. DOES PAYPAL HAVE ANOTHER WAY I CAN WITHDRAW MY MONEY USING MY IDENTIFICATION METHOD?? IS THERE A PAPER CHECK/DEBIT CARD OPTION FOR SITUATIONS LIKE MINE, OR ANYTHING SIMILAR? We have 4 children, and unexpectedly our "little business" is now REALLY generating some helpful income and it's heartbreaking to consider that the money our business is generating, even as recently as this morning, is just stuck there. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AshlynnsMommy14

When you ''click'' on withdraw funds there should be a withdraw to a cheque option.

Click on this link below and select your country and it will show you your withdrawal options >>

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

You can also apply for a paypal debit card and then deduct straight from your balance via an ATM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AshlynnsMommy14

Can you not add another bank account to your paypal account, are you still unable to open bank accounts?

If so then in the U.S you can request a paper cheque OR you can get a paypal debit card and withdraw at an ATM.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AshlynnsMommy14
Contributor
Contributor
No that's my struggle is not having the bank account opening ability.. one bank here in Jacksonville offered to help us with an account, but my husband has to sit through a fiscal responsibility seminar in Late August and then they'll agree to open a joint CA for us. Thanks for the answer too I really appreciate it. So is there a PayPal contact number that is specific for request of a check that you know of? I'm pretty sure we only need check service for a little less than six weeks and then will be able to just switch to another bank account but we could lose a lot of money in six weeks so I needed to know. Thank you again
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AshlynnsMommy14

When you ''click'' on withdraw funds there should be a withdraw to a cheque option.

Click on this link below and select your country and it will show you your withdrawal options >>

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

You can also apply for a paypal debit card and then deduct straight from your balance via an ATM.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AshlynnsMommy14
Contributor
Contributor
Fantastic thanks again God bless
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.