Getting my money from PayPal after selling items

wannatry
New Community Member

I am trying to contact PayPal but cant seem to find out how.  I sold several items.  The funds were released.  When I go to my balance, it says there is no balance.  How do I contact a person at PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @wannatry,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing the balance in your PayPal account. I'm happy to help! You can contact customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email for account-specific assistance, but I'm also happy to help with some general answers here.

Are the payments showing in your PayPal account activity? If so, what is the listed status of the payments? Have you made any purchases since those payments were received? 

The answers to those questions will help me follow up with the right information for you. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.