Getting more detailed reports on SFTP

CWRU
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to automate routing the money that is dumped into our bank account into the correct area within our PeopleSoft financial system. If I can get a file that shows the email address pushed to a SFTP server our accounting software could pull it and associate it with a specific departmental account. I finally found someone in tech support who could assist me with getting access to the SFTP server to get reports. To my surprise these reports have very little identifying information. I need to either customize the settlement reports that land on the SFTP server or somehow subscribe to more detailed reports that show the email addresses related to the payments. For some reason you can no longer subscribe to these reports and have them delivered on the SFTP server, as it seems PayPal is getting rid of this functionality???? I have called countless times and am met with indifference to the problem. Does anyone have a work around or other solution they could suggest? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Have you asked on the Merchant Support Community ??    Also there there's another developer forum here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.