Friend with PP issues...

cowboy671
New Community Member

Ok, so a friend and I are in a "business" deal. He gives me things to sell online(states he hasn't the time himself to sell) and I get a percentage. Now the problem is...he states his PP account is frozen and has been frozen by PP for 3 years for an investigation. I call BS. Because I have had the same issues as he. PP account being hacked. He states that the money I transfer is frozen in his account and he cannot access it until they complete the investigation AND he says it is the "weirdest thing because his wife can buy using PP but they cannot get the money I send."

Anyone ever heard of this problem? A 3 year investigation, still able to buy, but cannot receive $$.

Like I said, I call BS. Like him, my time is valuable and I would have to go to my bank and pull the $$ etc.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Time to break all ties with this "friend" scammer.  If PayPal finds links between the two, you may have your account closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.