First Time Ebay Seller Problems

Gobby98
Contributor
Contributor

I made an eBay account to sell a textbook at the beginning of this month, I have my PayPal linked with my eBay account and I've done everything that I read online but I can't find an answer. I go from eBay>Sold>View PayPal transaction and I get an Error window saying "

All in one pay.Pick a card, any card, or bank account, or even apply to get a line of credit from us. It's your money, you choose how to spend it.

Simple. And usually free.It's free to sign up for a PayPal account, and we don't charge you a transaction fee when you buy something, no matter how you choose to pay." Everything I've looked at said it should show up differently but it never showed up, I waited the 21 days, it said they will be in my account on the 22nd and it's showing the payment was initiated and it says on the side that it was sold on the side. Is there anything I'm missing here? I am logged in and when I click "My account" and it'll bring me to my account but there is no way for me to find the payment. 
I hope someone understands what is going on, and can help me. Thank you and I will be asking on the eBay community to see if they can help me as well.
image.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

try going to paypal site and log into your account and look into account activities,also check your profile,are you blocking payment,do you want to approve payment first,do you accept foreign currency?

did you enter the correct Paypal email address in your Ebay listing?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.