External hold??

Tamzilla16
Contributor
Contributor
A LOT of money is being held from me. My customer has been serviced and confirmed!! I want my money!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

As we have no details concerning your transaction, if your account is verified, how the customer paid - did you send an invoice, etc., it's really not possible to offer any suggestions.

Login to Me Too

Tamzilla16
Contributor
Contributor
Yes ma'am I installed an air conditioner he paid by credit card it was an unusual large amount so they held it they were holding it for 21 days then I got him down to 8 and I need my money now because they're ruining my business with my first customer
Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

That's not really something that can be resolved here - if your account is new and it's "verified" and you received a large amount on your 1st transaction, it's possible to encounter a hold - basically there's quite a bit of programming logic behind the scenes that makes the decisions - it's not a person sitting there watching every transaction.   You do have a choice of transaction processing services - we use two different ones - one for online sales and one for in person - not all services are equal and each has their strong points.

There's quite a bit useful info in the User Agreement (which most people never read) but, the agreement does point out that funds can be held for various reason.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.