Experience with working capital loans

Mat1330
Contributor
Contributor
Just curious to whom else has experienced this. I have taken out 4 working capital loans out in the last 2 years with PayPal. Loans go in order below $6500.00 ---421 days to repay $4000.00----- 23 days to repay $5500.00----- 65 days to repay $10,000.00---- 114 days to repay(last loan) Now, with my sales averaging $17,000.00 a month over the last 12 months I, received a great SLAP in the face loan offer of $2500.00 today. I'm shocked that the offer was 75% less than my previous loan and this January's sales is already over $35,000.00. I'm very confused as to why this system would treat a loyal customer this way and it is really swaying me to use another loan company. Especially, since working capital call center employees offer little insight to reasons why the decision was given. Who else has experienced something similar? My only three options are to wait and retry daily to see if it computes a better offer, take out the $2500.00 loan and pay back within a few days in hopes to jump the next offer or to walk away from this for awhile and go elsewhere.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Clear your browser cache and cookies and try again the next day.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mat1330
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I'll give that a go tomorrow
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hope it works, good luck! Smiley Happy

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mat1330
Contributor
Contributor
Same loan offer today. It's pretty baffling how I would only be offered $2500.00
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.