Error when attempting to claim money

NicholasFolescu
New Community Member

Hello, I've been trying to claim $87 from a 1 item sale, for two days now everytime i attempt to claim the money I get the following message:

Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact ''customer service.''

{transfer/guestLogin/errors.content.service}

I've done so already, and I got a generic automated message that didn't help, I have also tried to contact them again, currently waiting on a reply.

My email has already been confirmed and im at a loss at what the issue could be, thank you for your time in advance!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Wadem123
New Community Member
Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem and can't figure out a resolution.
Login to Me Too

praveen_padige
New Community Member

Has anyone got resolution for this error?

Login to Me Too

Olanrewaju101
New Community Member
My Girl friend sent me $100 since on the 2 of February and yet I can't received the money.. Kindly please and help me.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@NicholasFolescu wrote:

Hello, I've been trying to claim $87 from a 1 item sale, for two days now everytime i attempt to claim the money I get the following message:

Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact ''customer service.''

{transfer/guestLogin/errors.content.service}

I've done so already, and I got a generic automated message that didn't help, I have also tried to contact them again, currently waiting on a reply.

My email has already been confirmed and im at a loss at what the issue could be, thank you for your time in advance!

is the money withheld due to seller hold,did you upload tracking?

Login to Me Too

Ipdaman
New Community Member
Did you end up getting your payment because I'm having the same issues
Login to Me Too

AveryK873
New Community Member

So i had this problem too, and after about an hour of searching, i just decided to refresh the page. it ended up fixing it. hope this helps everyone!

Login to Me Too

sqjones
New Community Member
Did you ever get this resolved I’m having the same issue
Login to Me Too

How didn't you get it fixed?
Login to Me Too

chapmase

I had this problem too. For me, it was because I hadn't confirmed my paypal email address. To fix this log into the main paypal website and click confirm your email address and follow the instructions. Once your account is properly activated you can go back to the original claim your money link and log in.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.