ETSY WILL SCAM YOU - WARNING !!!!

ROD1971
New Community Member

THEY SOLD ME AN ITEM , EVEN AFTER I CANCEL THE ORDER ....... THEY WILL SHIP TO YOU ANYWAY ...... 

I TRY TO REVIEW THIS ITEM BUT GUESS WHAT , THIS ITEM AND I'M  NOT "ELIGIABLE FOR REVIEWS" ... THEY "BLOCK" ME CAUSE I TOLD THEM I WOULD  WRITE A REVIEW TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT IT . HOW BAD THIS COMPANY IS!!!!  ........ ETSY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM WEBSITE EVER ... 

WHY PAYPAL STILL BACK THEM OUT?????????/

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Etsy didn't sell you anything.

An Etsy seller sold the item.  The seller is not required to honor your request to cancel.

Why didn't you write your review?  You should have.

If a seller asks you to change or not write a review, then you contact Esty as sellers are not permitted to extort feedback from buyers.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is this a customs order,what is seller return policy?

Login to Me Too

BoboJ
New Community Member

Wrong. Etsy.com will in fact, scam you. It is true that etsy.com functions as a medium much like craigslist. However, more often than not etsy will side with their vendor when a case is opened due to fraud or misrepresentation. 

I was scammed into buying a fake David Yurman ring in which the seller had refurbished, however conveniently failed to disclose this in his listing. He even used fake pictures and when I received the ring, it did not look like the ring posted.

Beware of etsy and if you do get scammed, file a report with the attorney general in your state as well as file a purchase dispute with your bank. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.