ERRORCODE-50001- keep recieving this when trying to "calculate shipping" on multiple orders.

AngieCGrant
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!! Does anyone know how I can fix this???? I've skimmed through the forum but haven't found any helpful answers. I've tried calling customer support but the wait time is long, so I am trying here 🙂 Thank you!!!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

tracijoe12
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here for almost a week. I updated a credit card (although it is set to deduct from my bank account) and I have a Paypal balance as well. Very frustrating when it is the holidays and buyers want their items.

Login to Me Too

Derek03
New Community Member
I had the same problem! I use the paypal.com/shipnow for the First Class shipping because paypal you can go up to 16oz to ship and inside the usps its up to 12 or 13. I called and talked to them and they have no idea what it is but the told me to use a different browser and switch to classic and it still didnt work! Finally they sent me to paypal.com/mos and it finally worked. Although i like the shipnow bettet at least i can print out my shipping labels. Hope this helps anyone.
Login to Me Too

2cwrights

Multi-order shipping was not working for me. paypal.com/shipnow gave me this error messge, and it said that I needed to add a bank account or card to my account in order to pay. I have several linked already, but I added a new card and then it gave me the option to choose from the existing bank accounts. 

I have no idea why, but whatever. It worked. Maybe it will help someone else.

Login to Me Too

holistichealer
New Community Member

I had to switch to classic to get my shipping labels to work. I did everything else I have read. Download different browser, made sure address had no space or symbols. I sat for an hour trying to do a label getting very frustrated. Then I seen classic shipping labels it worked fine.. 

Login to Me Too

Kim-soa
Contributor
Contributor
Did u ever find help? Cause its happening to me !
Login to Me Too

bannef
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried Chrome, Firefox and IE. The same thing happens for me with all three of these browsers. 

I've also tried clearing my cache and that hasn't helped either. 

I can't find anything anywhere about this error code. 

This is getting incredibly frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.