E mail

pehilton
Contributor
Contributor

I need to email my concerns, as I don't hear well. I am about to cancel Paypal if I don't get answers.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pehilton

Well it really does not matter one way or another to us if you cancel your paypal account so a please would be nice.

Click on help / contact bottom of this page and use the email option.

And a thank you would be nice as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pehilton
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not being snippy, but I am extremely frustrated in being told it was being taken care of, but seeing no action. I figure the only way to avoid such circumstances in the future might be to discontinue Paypal. I've used it for years, but lately I've had three improper charges.. (Two have been credited, but can't seem to resolve this one.) Do you have any suggestions to offer, or just want to tell me to mind my manners?

Phil

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to identify the specific problem if you want any suggestions to resolve.

Login to Me Too

pehilton
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, here's what I got from my Paypal "details"

Date of payment : April 19, 2017

Amount of payment : $525.50

Product: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Gold

Item # 131739671200

Seller: ABB INTERNATIONAL, INC

When this appeared on Paypal was the first I heard of this. I neither ordered this item, nor received anything.

Paypal Cuasomer Service told me they wouild work with ebay to resolve it, but nothing has been done, and ebay shows "No disputes"

Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Phil

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This not PayPal customer service and we cannot see your PayPal and your eBay accounts details.

How did this transaction effect your PayPal funds balance?

Why do you think eBay is involved?  There is nothing in your disclosed details to indicate eBay.

What other information can you offer.

As for PayPal support they are not going to resovle anything with eBay.  The companies are separate.  You need to follow up specifically where required.

How much personal investigation have you done about this?  What have your discovered and what conjectures do you have?

Login to Me Too

pehilton
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your interest.

I understand Payapal and E bay are separate entities.

Paypal Customer Service told me it was an Ebay sale

In addition to the product inforamtion I already sent, here is the seller details.

The payment was made to:

William e johnson
7522 sunrise blvd apt 507
Citrus Hts, CA 95610-3018
United States

Thanks again,

Phil
Transaction ID
1FC79101XB8153536

I hope this is helpful, as it's all the information I have.

Phil

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So, you supposedly made a payment to this person for something.

So, this place is northeast of Sacramento.  Have you checked out this person on Google.  That's the first place I start.  There are several people in this area with that name.  Next, search what this person sells.

Did you file a dispsute with PayPal? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pehilton

You asked how you emailed them and i told you. What else do you need to know.

And don't expect folks to rush to help you if you can't be polite.

You may well be frustrated but it has nothing to do with us, all we try and do is help so it would be nice if you could try and say please and thank you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.