Download a Paypal history/statement with item title in it?

MangoHi-Chew
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys. Long story short, I'm trying to get a statement/history of transactions that show buyer name, item sold, amount, and the amount paid for the item. I tried poking around on the forums and it seems that there was once a way to get a monthly statement that looked like this but with the updated website it's not longer possible. Will I need a premier/business account to be able to see such a statement or is it possible to do with a personal account? 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

for item description,seller name ,you have to go back to Ebay ,you can get report month by month  

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Activity page and on the right, there is a link/drop down menu called "Statements".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

she wants the report to tell her for each order,who is the seller/buyer,their name and what is the item-decription like iphone 6 etc and how much she paid for.

This is only availble from the venue provider,not the payment processor.

Login to Me Too

PeteB663
Contributor
Contributor

go to "ACTIVITY" then towards right side "DOWNLOAD" 

If you want to include PaypalHere Items then Don't click "CREATE REPORT" but look above this and click blue font "switching back"

"CUSTOMISE DOWNLOAD FIELDS"

ENTER DATE RANGE

FILE TYPE

tick the "INCLUDE SHOPPING CART DETAILS"

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lancelotme wrote:

she wants the report to tell her for each order,who is the seller/buyer,their name and what is the item-decription like iphone 6 etc and how much she paid for.

This is only availble from the venue provider,not the payment processor.

Not necessarily.  Some use PayPal buttons on their own website that will contain such information.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jptroop
New Community Member

Was there a resolution to this.

I also need a report that shows what the person bought.  

Before paypal website change the detailed item bought was listed under "item title" now all we get is "shopping cart" as the item the person bought.  We changed nothing on our end so I would assume "item title" should still be what the person bought.

We need a report to show what they bought...we do not have the time to go into every individual order.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Do you keep a sales ledger ?

May be whoever set up your website can help.if this feature is not available from Paypal/

If you dont have time to keep trck of individual order of who bought what,how do you know what to ship?   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.