Donation Button missing from button type list

Meto20
New Community Member

Hello all,

I have an issue with my PayPal account. I can't find the donation button under the button type list. This is my issue I called you about. So I ask you to activate this option for me.
See screenshot here:

https://prnt.sc/ibi22f

There is no donation button option there. I have called one agent from Ireland in Arabic language and she told me that my account as an Egyptian don't have this option. So please help me to activate this option urgently.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Please note this is a public community forum - not customer support.  The volunteers here cannot access user info nor do they have the tools that customer service has.  What we can tell you is that not every feature and function is available to all countries.  If you're account does not have a specific feature, it's most likely it is not available to your country specific account.

Here's something you can try - go to this link, click on Create a Button, then click on the Donate link, fill in the necessary info and see if you an generate the code you need.  If you can create the code, the next step is to test it - if it does not work for you that may mean that it's not supported for your country - if it does work - good !!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.