Where do you find routing number and checking number for Paypal?

wendycc744
New Community Member

I am setting up an ETSY shop and I want to use my Paypal for payment and to recieve payment but I need my routing number and checking account number for it.  How do I get it?  Any information would be helpful, thank you

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @paulette04!

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums! 🙂

Great question! If you have a checking account, you can usually find  your routing and account number at the bottom of a check. The routing number will be 9 digits long and is usually on the left side of the check, the number in the middle is usually your account number, and the last set of numbers is usually your check number. 🙂

If the bank account is a savings account, then you might need to call your bank directly to find the information.

With either account, it never hurts to reach out to your bank directly to make sure you have the right details to add to your PayPal account. 🙂

I hope this helps! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Teddybeartay
New Community Member

I am a youtuber and I'm trying to send my money from there to here

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Can't do that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.