Dear Paypal: Fix your glitches! I'm losing sales

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

Twice this past week I couldn't log-in and used a couple of browsers.  Then I went online to find a number and couldn't find a working phone# for PP, all I got was a robot talking.  Not a human voice.  I called the main headquarters and still got a robot.

Your shipping is down a LOT these days and I have to resort to USPS shipping site.  The problem is that USPS doesn't have first class mail, only Priority and express mail.

If anybody knows another way to ship online besides PP and USPS (maybe AMZ allows shipping?) would you let me know.

If anybody is having PP glitches - unable to log-in, post here.

These events are causing me/us to lose sales.  If it happens to us it's happening to the buyer.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lubyjam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I am having problems to log in to pay a merchant.

I am getting a number on the help page but it's in SPANISH which I do not understand. 

Had to put in my credit card to pay which am not entirely comfortable with.

HELP!!!!

@Chicago48 wrote:

Twice this past week I couldn't log-in and used a couple of browsers.  Then I went online to find a number and couldn't find a working phone# for PP, all I got was a robot talking.  Not a human voice.  I called the main headquarters and still got a robot.

Your shipping is down a LOT these days and I have to resort to USPS shipping site.  The problem is that USPS doesn't have first class mail, only Priority and express mail.

If anybody knows another way to ship online besides PP and USPS (maybe AMZ allows shipping?) would you let me know.

If anybody is having PP glitches - unable to log-in, post here.

These events are causing me/us to lose sales.  If it happens to us it's happening to the buyer.

Login to Me Too

fAlken76
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having a problem also.  I can login, but I can't ship anything.  The browser goes to a dead end all the time.  I also can not use USPS click n ship because it's a rip off since they won't let you select 1st class mail for anything when it's clearly available.  Are there other glitches that are causing issues with payments going through?  It's awfully slow for this time of year.

Login to Me Too

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

I KNOW I've lost sales because of the PP glitches.  Not just now but in the past.  Buyers can't pay w/ a PP account, and sellers can't check their accounts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.