Creating Shipping Label Issues

apierce08
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone!

I'm currently in need of creating shipping labels through PayPal for the company I work for. I've been doing this for a few months now, but just found out today that I haven't been shipping the confirmation emails to my customers - because when entering the customers shipping info there is NO WHERE for me to add their email address. I've done everything everyone has suggested (went into edit my settings and double triple checked the 'send email confirmation' was checked). The picture I have attached is what my shipping entry form looks like EVERY TIME.

Any ideas?Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 12.02.18 PM.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I dont think Paypal will send your customer a shipping confirmation email,i know venues like Ebay,Etsy ,AMZN do.

Paypal is a payment processor,not a sales venue,but then USPS does,where you can enter customer or your own email address,not sure but check it out.

USPS allow you to save all your customers shipping label so you can reuse them,save under your USPS acccount.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.